Salsa, Jazz & Blues Under the Stars at The Albuquerque Museum Amphitheater:
2000 Mountain Road NW, Old Town Albuquerque
7:00 to 10:00 p.m.; Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Admission (EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE NOTED)
FRIDAYS: $14 Adults; $12 Seniors (60+), Students w/ID, and New Mexico Jazz Workshop (NMJW) and Albuquerque Museum Members. Children 12 and under, FREE.
SATURDAYS: $16 Adults; $14 Seniors (60+), Students w/ID, and New Mexico Jazz Workshop (NMJW) and Albuquerque Museum Members. Children 12 and under, FREE.
All sales final, no refunds or exchanges including no refunds or exchanges due to inclement weather.
Save by purchasing Summer Music Festival Passes - a Full Pass for 19 concerts ($250) or a Half Pass for 10 concerts ($130) may be purchased. (PLEASE NOTE: ALL passes are limited to TWO PUNCHES per show.)
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS???
There are several ways to purchase tickets to the Summer Music Festival:
- Buy your tickets ONLINE at Eventbrite. A small surcharge ($.99) is added to the price, or 10% per ticket, compared to 58% at Ticketmaster. You may purchase tickets ANYTIME. However, on FRIDAYS ticket sales for CURRENT EVENT end at 2pm. Ticket sales for SATURDAY ALSO END AT 2pm on FRIDAY, as the NMJW offices are CLOSED ON SATURDAYS. When you make a purchase using Eventbrite, your name is put on a Will Call list-- if you're able, print your ticket-- it's just like having a ticket in hand! To buy online, Click HERE.
- Again, all online sales for the current weekend's performance end at 2PM.
- You may purchase tickets at the door on the day of the show starting at 6:30.
- You may purchase tickets at the door on the day of the show. The Museum Box Office opens at 6:30, show starts at 7:00.
- You may call us to order tickets over the phone at 505-255-9798, Monday through Thursday and on Fridays until 2pm. You may pick up your tickets at WILL CALL, at the Albuquerque Museum on the evening of the performance, ONLY.
- You may visit our office (5500 Lomas NE, just East of San Mateo) MONDAY-THURSDAY, between the hours of 9 am -5pm and on FRIDAY from 9am-2pm. We are a small office with an equally small but dedicated and busy staff-- if you are planning to visit, please give a call: 505-255-9798 to ensure that someone is here to assist you!
Additional Under the Stars information:
- Seating is provided-- there are seats in the amphitheater. You may bring a small cushion, for your comfort.
- The Albuquerque Museum is multi-access space. Walkers and Wheelchairs are welcome. There are ramps at the West and North West entrances.