FAQ's about the Madrid Blues Fest:
1. Is there parking at the venue? Yes, there are two parking lots just north of the ball field: one for motorcycles and bicycles and one for cars. There is handicapped parking available on the ballpark that is accessible by the south gate. The parking areas will be marked and parking is free. Please do not park on the Madrid side streets: PARK ONLY IN DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS.
2. Can I bring in food and drink? You may bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages. You may not bring in alcohol. There will be food and drink (including alcoholic beverages) available for sale at the park. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED.
3. Are children allowed? Yes, children under 12 are free.
4. What's the seating situation? There is covered seating in the grandstand and seating in the ballpark. Bring your own chairs, blankets, etc.
5. Is smoking allowed? Yes, but not in the grandstand. Smoking is allowed only in the open air areas.
6. Do we need to pack our trash out with us? No, there will be trash cans available. Please use them and help keep the ballpark clean!
7. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but they must be kept on a leash at all times.